1. Commenced by dividing my hair into 4sections and detangled with the Hercules Sageman Rake Comb.
2. Prepoo with NJoy Prepoo & Seal Moisture oil as depicted in the picture above. This oil is jam packed with all kinds of essential oil and the tingles I experienced was awesome. It was like being under my heating cap or steamer.
3. Covered my hair with 2 shower caps and left it on for 5 hours. I wasn’t faithful with my regimen during my long vacation. So I thought to myself, this will be a nice way to get back on track.
4. Washed my hair with my staple – Ion Keratin Smoothing Shampoo (I’m clarifying next week) to start off September on a fresh note.
5. In a small bowl, I mixed Aubrey Protein balancing conditioner, Roux Porosity, a drop of pure unrefined jojoba oil (Dr Adorable Inc. has got fantastic…
View original post 130 more words